Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A lovely daaaaayyy..

Impromptu rez pics tend to be our best ones.  We decided to pack a lunch and head to Lakeshore.  I'm so glad we did.  The ducks were plentiful, the sun was warm, and the kids were photogenic.  It doesn't get much better than that : )


Not sure what this face was all about, but I love it.


This boy was on the move.  Eve dominated the lens today.


I've said it a hundred times, and I'll say it a hundred more...wrapped.


Sweetness


Don't be fooled.  She was not walking at this point...but she is now : )





Tha view


Treasure


Eventually, I'll get to a deep post.  I just wanted to spread some of this cuteness around...the kids, not me : /


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates