Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Feelin' like a criminal

I just got back from the consignment sale, and I am feeling a little guilty.  Ok, #1, some of those consignors basically GAVE their stuff away.  For reals.  #2, I ended up having some "help" at checkout, and I didn't spend a dime.  Well, I guess now that I think about it, it was a pretty stinkin' awesome trip.  Here's the loot.


Almost spotless Ked's, pink Converse, and mint condition Sand Suns (Which are boys, but who cares?  Hopefully her friends won't make fun of her.)


That is a smocked Petit Ami set that I got for...sit down and control your gag reflexes...$4.  The denim romper is Ralph Lauren, and was the same price.  Not a spot on them.


I was a sucker for these : )


Super cheap playclothes



The only decent things I saw for Cade.  And believe me, I looked..and looked.  There were some dirt cheap Kelly's Kids seersucker shorts that I nabbed.


Fancy's hat that greemaw decided was a "must have"


Total:  Just under $90

I'm not sure whether I should wash it and put it away, or hide it under my mattress to keep the cops from seeing it when they find out what I paid for such great stuff.

Now here's the shameless plug, and no, I'm not getting paid or compensated in any way, shape, or form (but I'm not opposed to it, either).  Go to the All 4 Children Consignment sale tomorrow and Friday from 9-5.  On Saturday, things will be half off!  I shopped early because I had volunteer hours, so think about that next time this sale rolls around.  It's worth it to raid the racks early. It's at the Ag Museum off Lakeland.  Seriously.  Go.

Oh, and you can shop early for $10 this evening.  Here's their link

http://www.all4childrenconsignment.com/



Whew...shopping with kids and two posts in one day have wiped me out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates