Monday, June 11, 2012

The boy that cried poop

Does everyone's kid magically have to poop as soon as their body hits their bed at night?  It's like there's a "poop" button on their back.  I'm convinced there's either a button OR they have receptors in their brain that can sense my relief that they are about to be asleep, and their receptor says "Oh no sista...you ain't winning this battle that easy."  The older two each shoot for a minimum of 2 trips to the bathroom after lights are out.  Goodness.

Speaking of poop.  This is the little one's "poopy" face.  Actually, this is the "I'm pooping in my diaper you put on less than 30 seconds ago" face.  They're cute for a reason.  Oh, and this is Trek's unofficial debut to the blog.  I'll give him his own post soon.  Promise.



Enough poop talk.  It's RAINING.  Finally.  I've waited all day for this.  My body has been ready to switch into thunderstorm nap mode at any moment.  It was almost like waiting for contractions to start all over again.

This post was short...and pretty pointless, but I figured maybe someone would find comfort in the fact that they aren't the only one making half a dozen potty trips with their kid every night.  I'm about to go and cut some quilt squares and enjoy the glorious sounds of this thunderstorm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates