Monday, July 30, 2012

An update...if you can call it that

After sitting here with a major case of writer's block for 17 minutes, I realized I now have some of my pics moved over to the new computer.  I also realized I still haven't showered after my trip to the gym.   So, this is gonna be a quick one.  I've decided to make this my most random blog update of all time.  Here's a bunch of grainy, blurry iPhone photos and the stories behind them.


This is Eve's idea of a cute outfit.  It's also her idea of a smile.


This is a pic from our "big kid" ice cream date.  This was not long after we experienced the worst customer service EVER at a nearby ice cream parlor.  Thankfully, we came to our senses and went to Bops...a place where we've always had stellar service.


We sold the Jeep (sniff) and bought an Element.  It's not like we'd been able to take the top off this summer anyway.  It's too stinkin' hot.  Brandon's much happier with his new ride.


I've licked way too much of this peanut butter straight off a spoon.  It's got crack in it.  I'm convinced.


We dressed up like cows.  All of us. We ate full combos for free.  Take that, you haters.


Fanciest cow ever.


Trek got the short end of the deal.  He had to dress up, and he can't even eat chicken yet.


We baked an Oreo inside of a chocolate chip cookie.  Oh yes, we did.


I went to Easely Amused for the first time.  I also kicked my leg up for a pic for the first time.  This was our attempt to be "different and cute" to win free sessions.  Right after this, the instructor told us girls had done splits and pyramids.  We felt lame.


Umm...yeah.


Trek can finally sit in the Bumbo for a decent amount of time, so he took his first trip to the fountains.


I shoved all my kids into a double stroller and shopped at Kroger like this.  You can read about it here.


Trek tried out the swing for the first time.  Not really sure how he felt about it.


Eve had her first super girly playdate.  


A few more updates...no pics for these.

It's July 30th, and I finally got a swimsuit today.

My daughter pooped on her bathroom floor last night.  Late last night.  I threw up in my mouth about 20 times while cleaning it up, and my throat is sore today as a result of it.  
FYI-I actually DO have a picture for this one, but I'll spare you.  You're welcome.  

I ate my feelings tonight. Apparently, in the food world, extreme exhaustion and kid-related frustration equal two scoops of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and sprinkles.  Pretty sure it totally canceled out my workout today, but it was good.  It was either that or walking out back and yelling at the top of my lungs.  I didn't really think the neighbors would respond very well to that.  Which makes me wonder if all of those ladies who talk about going outside and yelling to the top of their lungs have actually ever done it.  I mean, I'm pretty crazy, and I couldn't get up the nerve to do it.  I just don't think these other women have actually done it.  Lies...all lies.  

Done.  Bam.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates