Saturday, May 14, 2011

3 going on 16

I would've said 3 going on 30, but a 30 year old would have the sense not to say this to his momma : O

Just a tiny snippit of our day...it's been a doosie.

Me-"Cade, Eve is getting a treat because she's done such a great job eating.  If you want one, you need to eat some more of your dinner.  You have to make that choice."
Cade- "I'm not gonna eat anymore.  I don't want a treat."

5 minutes later

Cade-"Mom, I think I deserve my treat now."
Me- "No, Cade.  You did not eat your supper, and it's not for you to decide whether or not you get the treat.  That's mommy's job."
Cade- "But it's not your job.  You said I hab to make a choice.  I made a choice not to eat my supper.  Now, I want to make the choice to get a cookie.  I decided that's my choice.  See, that's how I do myyyyy job mom.  It's not yooouuur job.  I make bacisions (decisions)."

Ummm yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates